Latest news on Pokémon Go! Pokémon Go is introducing new story missions and daily quests
Big update! Pokémon Go is introducing new story missions and daily quests! A new system of quests today appeared in Pokémon GO and brought two types of new quests:
- Field quests. These are mostly daily quests that bring good rewards for collecting seven scientific seals. Every day you can get no more than one print.
- Special quests are a new story mode, in which there is a chain of special quests. After passing through the whole chain, you have the opportunity to catch the Mythical Pokémon.
New story missions and daily quests will contain:
- The new system should take into account almost every type of research: from solo players to groups, from beginners to advanced players.
- Many quests will focus on the skills and abilities of coaches, and not at a random location. This function should make the game more replayable and ensure its constant updating of the content.
- More complicated quests give the best rewards or even the opportunity to face the elusive Pokémon.
- Some quests will be thematic; for example, the task associated with the need to capture a certain number of fiery Pokémon can lead to a meeting with a powerful Pokémon of the fiery type.
- The functions of the field quests vary depending on the complexity and time required. Some quests can be completed in 15-30 minutes, and some can take a whole day.
- The research system allows players to receive rewards, an endless stream of daily quests and the opportunity to meet with Professor Willow. All coaches will undoubtedly like it.
Pokémon Go is introducing new hero, Mew
This week Pokémon Go will also release a legendary Pokémon, Mew. The mobile game version will provide it with daily tasks. To unlock and catch Mew, you have to perform some plot tasks. There are two types of quests, “Field Study” and “Special Study”: at the request of Professor Willow, players will catch certain creatures and engage in battles. With these tests, Niantic Labs wants to motivate users to visit Pokémon Go every day.
Performing tasks such as “Field Study” begins on the stage – and for these quests, players get special “stamps”. Each day there will be several quests for different levels of difficulty with the appropriate rewards. By collecting seven “stamps”, the user will make a “breakthrough in research”, which will give even more valuable rewards and will lead to a fight with the legendary Pokémon.
When passing quests of the type “Special Research”, the storyline is promoted; Professor Willow will often ask to help him with his projects. Niantic Labs for the first time began to develop the historical aspect of Pokémon Go. However, how deep this narrative becomes is not yet clear.